The transition from one stage in life, to a new and exciting stage.

Thursday, March 1, 2012

I did it!

So I said no to Drexel.

I waited a week to do it and goodness it was hard. Drexel seemed like the right fit, but sometimes first impressions can't be the only thing that you take into consideration. So I weighed my options and I think that as much as I would like Drexel, and as much as I would have a wonderful time there, it just isn't the best option for me.

My final decision wont be made until March 26th, which is a long way away so I will have to at least pretend to patient and make sure that I make the best choice I can.

On a different note I am now all ready to graduate more or less. I have my cap, gown, tassel, and hood. I have all of the information for senior week, and I won a free mug! All things considered, it was a very expensive trip to the book store, but I guess it needed to happen so on May 26th I will spend a very long time sitting down and a very short time walking up and across the stage to shake Shirley's hand and get my diploma. Pretty exciting if you ask me.

In the mean time it's nose to the grindstone, research, classwork, trying to make it into the gym, keeping the boy happy, and maybe I'll even take some time for me in there somewhere too...

No comments:

Post a Comment