The transition from one stage in life, to a new and exciting stage.

Friday, March 30, 2012

The Decision

I realize I've been lax and haven't posted anything in a while. Welll I've made my decision! I will be attending Johns Hopkins in the fall!!

Lots of other things have happened too. I visited University of Michigan, while they have me lots of swag it just wasn't the right fit for me. The campus was too large, the department was too large and no one I met seemed happy. That is not the type of environment that I want to be spending the next five ish years of my life in. So I declined their offer of admission and accepted Hopkins'.

I was also rejected from Stanford, which puts me at having heard from all of my schools, which is very relieving.

One last exciting thing... I got a new car! A brand new 2012 Honda Fit! I'm really excited about it! So outside of having a miserable few weeks in school, everything seems to be going remarkably well which is very pleasing.

No comments:

Post a Comment