The transition from one stage in life, to a new and exciting stage.

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Unofficial

So I'm still not going to post where I'm going, but I sent them an unofficial yes. After my visit to the University of Michigan I will submit an official yes, and then start looking for places to live and making phone calls and all that good stuff. In the mean time I'm enjoying the warm weather shift and the lull in classwork, but not the amping up of all of my extra curricular stuff. One of these days I'd really like to be done before 9PM...

That said spring break is next week (!!!) and I have very little to do, maybe some grant applications or fellowship applications, but mostly relaxing and getting ready for the end of the semester. Not going any where exciting, except a wedding for one of my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment