The transition from one stage in life, to a new and exciting stage.

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Skype

A few days ago I was emailed by a new professor at Drexel, he is currently finishing up his post doc at MIT. He sent me a link to a draft of his website, so I checked it out. His research seems pretty interesting, but his English was not that great. Granted my English is far from perfect, but he makes me look like an English major. This is rather concerning; I'm rather worried that I won't be able to understand him, or that he might not make the best possible advisor.

So I have a Skype interview with him tonight. So tonight I will decide if he is a worthwhile advisor or not. If he makes a good impression on me then great, if not hopefully I will at least make a good impression on him.

No comments:

Post a Comment