The transition from one stage in life, to a new and exciting stage.

Sunday, February 19, 2012

Drexel

So I thought I wrote this post already, but I guess I forgot. My Skype interview went well. His English wasn't perfect, but it wasn't too bad. He seemed like a nice enough guy. I have been offered a position in his lab, though it's not official yet.

I was also told that I am one of three people that the department is putting up for the Provost Fellowship. This is a University wide fellowship, and if I am selected it would be a huge honor, in addition to the $10,000 stipend spread over 2 years that I would be awarded on top of my existing stipend of an unknown amount.

So to help me decide he gave me the name of one of the graduate students he has worked with in the past. I'm pretty excited, and glad that he has given me the chance to learn a little about of him from someone he has worked with in the past, both the positive and the negative.

No comments:

Post a Comment